[Tango-L] Smoke in your eyes

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Apr 23 01:41:43 EDT 2008

Mario,

I agree. This guy has an excellent style and is certainly someone you can
learn a lot from. Regular walking to the cross is not a problem provided you're
in crossed feet and can simply walk through the cross without breaking your
stride. Just remember that the lady has to make 2 steps, LF cross and RF back,
to your one step, LF forward. A firm chest-lead is required so that she will make
these as double-time steps, which many people count as QQ.

Btw, referring to another post you made, this guy also has 'soft knees'. It just
means the opposite of 'stiff legs'. Although we should step forward, side or back
with a straight leg, when we transfer weight, the knee should flex slightly - this
is a soft knee. Well, that's what I think, others might have a different opinion.

Keith, HK

 On Tue Apr 22  9:46 , Mario  sent: