[Tango-L] Duh!

David dchester at charter.net
Tue Apr 22 23:13:55 EDT 2008

Mario,

The "experts" only drive people away who allow themselves to
be driven away.  They didn't drive me away.  You have to be
thick skinned to post on interent forums.  For whatever reason,
some people will make rude posts on a forum that they would
never make face to face.

Just don't let it get to you, (and even more important), don't
become one of them.  Just make your posts like you have in the
past and don't let a few snide remarks change who you are.

Regards,

David

PS: I read all your posts and click on your links.  I just
don't always have a comment worth posting.