[Tango-L] tango shoes

Martin Waxman martin at waxman.net
Tue Apr 22 15:22:25 EDT 2008

At 12:38 PM 4/22/2008, robin thomas wrote:
>dear list
>recently i bought a pair of white leather shoes in a
>thrift store. they cost $40! the sole is leather, they
>are made in the u.s. and they have one word written
>inside, giovanni. does anyone know of this brand? they
>are my favorite tango shoes, i want to buy more but
>can't find the company on the internet.
>
>does anyone have a contact for them? i tried zappos
>and amazon already.

Using Copernic, I found almost 300 results for Giovanni shoes.
Any other clues on the box or inside the shoe, or on the sole?

http://www.shopzilla.com/8B--Men_s_Shoes_-_cat_id--10150000__keyword--giovanni%20shoes__lp--10__sfsk--3

http://www.shopping.com/xGS-Giovanni_Shoes~NS-1~linkin_id-8010018

http://www.shoebuy.com/giovanni-marquez-shoes.htm

http://sports-and-outdoors.become.com/shop?refdisa=ytf&q=giovanni+shoes&utm_campaign=become&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_term=giovanni+shoes&qet