[Tango-L] Duh!

Huck Kennedy tempehuck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 23:08:37 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Mario <sopelote at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Pretty boring stuff..Tango L
>  Is this what it's like when the 'experts' drive the newbies out?
>  There's only a couple of posters who are unafraid of criticism
>  and everyone else is a critic.  ...real safe.

     *yawn*   I think pretty much everyone has caught on to your
little trolling act by now, "Mario," whoever you are, which is why you
are eliciting fewer and fewer responses.  The only mystery left is
exactly which of the list of former Tango-L malcontents' sockpuppet
you really are, and I don't think anyone particularly cares at this
point.

     In the meantime, it would be nice if you'd at least quit
badmouthing Tango-L--if you don't like our fair mailing list, you may
unsubscribe anytime you like.

Huck