[Tango-L] Smoke in BA is not tango related?!

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sun Apr 20 22:04:10 EDT 2008

Nina,

I agree with you. I recently completed the purchase of an apartment in
Buenos Aires and hope to spend  a lot more time in that beautiful city in
the future. My 20 year old daughter is already  living there and what I
read is scary.

By off-topic, I think Floyd is referring to his own ignorant and idiotic
response to this serious problem.

Eg. lightning or children starting the fires or the example of Atlanta where
kids like to open the hydrants to black ice the streets because they like to
see the cars spin around... And, finally ... clearing dead grass areas IS a
good idea after all. So I also agree with Floyd - that is off-topic.

Keith, HK

 On Mon Apr 21  9:02 , Nina Pesochinsky  sent: