[Tango-L] Surplus Tanguera - Not

Skip Augustine s.augustine at ieee.org
Wed Apr 16 18:44:23 EDT 2008

Anton wrote:

I shouldn't describe your first post as fantastic Skip, just because I
agree with all you wrote.
What the hell! Fantastic post Skip!
Hope we don't have to wait too long for more of your observations and
insights. Probably a little more condensed though.

Anton-

Thank you for the compliment! I will post when I feel I have something
contributory and intelligent to say, which, for good or for bad, is not very
often. Sorry about being verbose, but I am very careful to write in a way
that minimizes the possibility of being misunderstood. I think that the
terse one-liners are often misinterpreted and frequently lead to much of the
animosity we see on the list.

Regards,
Skip