[Tango-L] Dancing outside crossed footed on follow's left

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 09:50:41 EDT 2008

Well, I found a video of Shastro dancing outside crossed footed in various places in this piece.
  http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=V4CebSBIsTU
    He is quite an adroit dancer and introducing this movement adds a lot of variety to the
  normal outside right dancing that we see so much of..
   I like outside left, I just can't wait to try it..
  but first I have to find a regular practice partner ..etc etc

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99