[Tango-L] Surplus Tanguera

Melroy melroyr at xtra.co.nz
Mon Apr 14 23:54:06 EDT 2008

> There are two other places like that that I have ever heard of. One is in
> Boston and the other somewhere in New Zealand...

Hi, well I'm sure there are places somewhere here in New Zealand with more
men than women dancing Tango, but my experience over the last 10 years is
the reverse.

I live in Auckland, the largest city, and my impression is that the same
applies
elsewhere here as well, more women than men at the milonga! (usually).
Just like so many other places on the planet.

Except of course Boston, but I have not been there.

Bye, Mel.