[Tango-L] Surplus Tanguera

Bibi Wong bibibwong at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:36:50 EDT 2008

I was delighted to be educated by a few good people from Tango-L on the places where male dancers count is higher than the female count.  Interesting that some of them concurred with the common phenomenon that the level of the minority group may need room for improvements.

To answer Martin's concern about my message being a ruse, I would recommend him to please relax.  I posted with a jaded observation, no ulterior motive.  Because Bibi is a harmless tanguara who has left the dance scene many years ago.  So I don't care if women are in or out tango, being bold or not bold on their attitude.

I have replied to Martin privately on the detailed reason of my departure to appeace with his unfound suspicion, and to stop further escalation of unfound insinuation on the board.   Let's discuss the subjects that are more productive and educational, shall we?

If any members know of other communities that consistently have more male dancers than female, I welcome your reply.  If I ever get back into the dance scene, I will certainly check them out first!

Thanks to all,  beso!

Bibi