[Tango-L] Speak up if you're uncomfortable

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Sat Apr 12 07:44:00 EDT 2008

Darlene Robertson, of Denver, Colorado wrote:

> my motivation is simple: to INFORM women (and to a lesser degree, men)
> of Chas' history...

Hmm...

> just for the record i think i should point out that i am not an
> instructor and am not interested in "stealing" Chas Gale's students

Advice for mud-slinging instructors: upon revising one's web site to
remove incriminating evidence, take care to also launder the copy on Google:

 http://tinyurl.com/3zn2jv (www.myspace.com/luv2dancetango one week ago)
 Darlene DENVER, Colorado
 About me:
 If you want tango lessons, sure... flag me down...

--
Chris