[Tango-L] snarky comments on Atlanta demo

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Apr 9 23:38:04 EDT 2008

Nancy,

I agree with what you say, but when we're not dancing, we're
often watching other people dancing. Don't you love to see
smooth, elegant Tango by wonderful dancers who make it all
appear so natural and  effortless? And doesn't it inspire you
to want to work harder, learn more and to try to improve?

That's really all I'm saying. Javier Rodriguez taught in Hong
Kong a few months ago and was a huge inspiration for
many students. And his influence lasted long after the
classes were over and went far beyond what he actually
taught in those classes.

Keith, HK

 On Thu Apr 10  3:44 , NANCY  sent: