[Tango-L] Atlanta Tango Festival Video

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Apr 9 12:38:37 EDT 2008

Thanks for  posting the videos Miles. I'll probably get flamed for this, but IMO the best thing
about seeing US instructors dance is that it makes the rest of us feel less inadequate, which
is how I often feel after watching Argentines. I don't really understand the purpose of the
instructors' demonstrations - other than to send everyone to sleep :-).  I'm not saying they
should be dancing choreographed show routines but at least they should be of a high level
of excellence and difficulty to motivate and inspire their students and others. What these
demonstrations say to me is ... "learn from us and achieve a high level of mediocrity".
Just my opinion.

Keith, HK

 On Wed Apr  9  6:21 , m i l e s  sent: