[Tango-L] Not Leading vs Leading crosses

Jean-Pierre Sighe jpsighe at sighes.com
Thu Apr 3 22:51:04 EDT 2008

Good going Ernest!!!
I applaud the thinking. I am (and have been), with my partner, thinking
exactly (almost) in the same direction.
My theory has been that there is no law that says the Cruzada has to ONLY be
executed from the left side. I  am very happy to see that you are exploring
that side.

You see, that is exactly what probably happened in the years passed where
the Black folks in Argentina were stepping in that Circle (they called
"Tango") and doing their thing, inventing , daring to come up with new
concepts. They didn't have Youtube on their side to help record things
properly. Today, we are blessed with the Internet. Let's keep the tradition
of expanding the dance happening. Candombe !!!

Jean-Pierre Sighe