[Tango-L] Do I have to invent every step of the dance, even her's ???

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 15:29:48 EDT 2008

Thanks Astrid, it seems like you love to start fights and make people look stupid.
  I never looked at my feet while dancing not even once in my life ..but you insist
  on portraying me that way...fuk you, I won't be posting here again.
  the last class I took in December was billed as a class to learn;
  floor navigation, musicality and connectivity....it cost me $100 and the teacher's
  idea of musicality was to call out the steps during a song and everyone perform them
  basic 8, ocho cortado, back ocho, etc etc... in open embrace... that was THE last
  class I'll ever take from an open embrace teacher..that's all that's here...screw you