[Tango-L] Do I have to invent every step of the dance, even her's ???

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Thu Apr 3 11:55:18 EDT 2008

Michael,
you have to understand that that Mario is obviously not leading at all. This
looks to me like it is a similar situation to when some beginners or eternal
intermediates at the milonga are staring at my feet and those of my partner,
trying to figure out how we do this. The feet are not the point !
You cannot see fom the outside what is happebning gbetween the partners
communicationwise unless you know something about leading and following
already. And Mario obviously doesn't.
Come away from the computer, Mario, and spend some money on a proper
teacher.