[Tango-L] Prospeccion del Tango-l

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Wed Apr 2 11:58:56 EDT 2008

Subscription to this list has certainly been invigorating, yet so is standing ankle deep in ice-cold water.
This last week's reading; postings on a posts, discussions on the meaning of a discussion and arguments over...

Unfortunately the really great posts are rare and it is truly exhausting panning the dirt for the gold.

I'm packing in my shovel and heading back to city. If you need to get hold of me you can find my email address at the top of this post.

'Mash
London,UK