[Tango-L] On similes and such like...

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Wed Apr 2 10:00:28 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:21:14 +0900, you wrote:

>> Some words do *grate* on some people don't they...  <g>
>> *Governors* FYI are various devices placed on trucks, trains, and
>> other moving things that limit their full potential.   Speed, gear
>> shitfing, breaking, and so on.
>>
>> I'm saying.., and I thought I made it perfectly clear..,  that the
>> ladies are 'governed' (please read LIMITED), by their own ability
>> *after* being LIMITED by the leaders ability.

>alright, call them "drivers with limiting ability" then.

Excuse me but it's 'limited'.., not 'limiting'.

It's not purposeful on our part...

>> What DO you people want, anyway...?   :-/
>real truck drivers, darling.
>
>Astrid

I guess maybe not..?    If all you want to do is stop them from
moving...?   In order to do your own things...?

As I said..., followers can do nothing without leaders.  Try getting
up on the floor without one.   And that also applies to Michael's
examples.

One complains if it's said leaders 'free' them...  and one complains
if it's said leaders 'restrict' them.   Where's the logic...??    We
need to get over attitudes I think.  Civility is still the way to
go.., and I'd much rather talk about productive Tango things,
myself...

So I'll go do that...

Hugs...

Floyd

     Buffalo Tango - Argentine Tango - How To Tango
     * * * * * *  www.buffalotango.com  * * * * * *