[Tango-L] FW: FW: Help to find masculinity in Tango !

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Sat Sep 29 18:36:06 EDT 2007

Igor, your right!
I had to correct the grammar. Always a work in progress.

"Leading does not start with the bits that are between ones legs and Leading
exists without the fear of castration."

As far as teaching the Ladies to be more feminine. Try following for a time,
perhaps 6 months.
The funny thing is, this will help answer the questions you ask on the
masculine and feminine.

As a side note, tango has taught me a lot and continues to do so.
Tango has not taught me a lot about the masculine or feminine, there are
other things that are better teachers for me.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Igor Polk
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 2:41 PM
To: Tango-L at mit.edu
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] FW: Help to find masculinity in Tango !

Mr. David Hodgson,

I am glad that your tango "really effectively" helped to find feminity in
yourself,

But I am looking for advice how to make tango attractive for men who are
looking for masculinity in Tango.
As for ladies,
I am deeply interested how to teach them be more feminine,
find that feminine power in themselves dancing tango.

Please, help.

Igor Polk