[Tango-L] No arms?

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Wed Sep 26 17:12:54 EDT 2007

Hi, Michael,

How can men push with their arms if they are holding a woman in an
embrace?  The arms are kind of busy.  I am talking about the real
embrce and not holding a woman 5 feet away with only the hands on her
body, which does not even count as anything related to tango.

An embrace of tango is impossible to dissociate into hands, arms,
chest, etc. if it is a real embrace.

Nina