[Tango-L] Strong Lead - resistance effect

steve pastor tang0man2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 11:56:29 EDT 2007

If you feel that your connection with your partner is being broken by this
  SHARP backward movement, it would be wise to abort the movement.
  If your partner hasn't been giving you good forward energy, and hasn't
  already followed your backward movement previously, it would be
  wise to not even consider a SHARP backward movement in the first
  place.
  And, of course, you already know there is no one back there, right?