[Tango-L] Strong Lead -resistance effect

David Koucky davidkoucky at msn.com
Sun Sep 23 21:32:15 EDT 2007

I must say that a study of physics and body mechanics is a useful study.  Sometimes it is the essential insight that improves my dance.

However, at some point we have to conclude that the reason the tango works is because there are two sentient beings working very hard to make it work.  The reason my frame does not separate is because the following partner is try so hard to overcome my mistakes. I find my best leads are when I chance upon the step she would most like to take.  The more often I dance her dance, the better she likes my lead.

Some of the Ancient Dinosaurs had two brains. One was used to operate the rear legs. I understand the brain that operated the rear legs was quite small and was a very primitive structure.  The more things change...