[Tango-L] HELP! ...on an old posting

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Sat Sep 22 16:55:04 EDT 2007

Club ~Tango*La Dolce Vita~
~ Dani Iannarelli ~

Dear Tangueros,

I once wrote an article for you lot on the List, called "Smelly Dancing" (I think). It was, basically, about personal hygiene in relationship to dancing tango. Unfortunately, I had a problem with my computer a while back and lost all of my previous Tango-L postings as my emails were not backed-up.

Does anyone, by any slim chance, still have a copy of the postings I sent out (there were also a few 'top-ups' to the original posting)...? If so, I would really appreciate if you could forward them all on to me.

Thanks.

Very best wishes
Dani ~
`El Zorro de Tango' >:-)))))