[Tango-L] another Pablo Veron clip

Carol Shepherd arborlaw at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 16:12:13 EDT 2007

Igor, to me the size of the moves makes this obviously stage tango aka
'fantasia'.  The style to me incorporates much of the feel of milonga
candombera (a la Facundo y Kely.  Candombera is sometimes called 'tango
negro.' The posture is lower and more grounded and some of the steps
have a frame and counter-body action similar to some samba steps (but
obviously not the rhythm of that footwork, but a milonga rhythm)).  My
$0.02.

Dance well,

CRS

--
Carol Ruth Shepherd
Arborlaw PLC

information technology • incorporation  •  independent contractors