[Tango-L] Pablo Veron, tango & opera

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Fri Sep 21 13:39:51 EDT 2007

Gawd, I love this stuff ! Did you see Pablo's rehearsal? The most exuberant
thing I have seen in a long time.. One can subscribe to all those clips as
podcasts in i-tunes, but I have not found a proper way to download and mail
them yet. Any help?
But I found this one on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pablo+veron+rehearsal&search=Search

hope she will make a movie from this. Or tour the world...