[Tango-L] Who's leading?

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Thu Sep 20 11:01:04 EDT 2007

If someone had offered me to "do a few milongas", I am not sure I
would have answered it any differently than this woman. :)

Language holds power.  Never underestimate the power of seduction
(salesmanship, persuasion).  This is an example of a failed sales
attempt.  The man had 2 seconds for a sales pitch and he failed to
sell himself and the experience he was offering to the woman, and she
did not want to be a woman with him.

Nina