[Tango-L] "Dying to Dance Partner"

flame@2xtreme.net flame at 2xtreme.net
Mon Sep 17 23:00:03 EDT 2007

Michael,
This recently happened to me. I went to a new afternoon milionga for the
first time and a man who I'd watched dance and thought would never ask
me did. We danced 2 full tandas and later 2 more and we really connected.
He asked where I usually danced and I told him I'm not a regular anywhere
and he said "I see, that makes you even more desirable to dance with." I'm
still floating but I didn't go back to that milonga this week ;  )