[Tango-L] There is no such thing as...

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:05:06 EDT 2007

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:39:23 +0200
> From: aron at milonga.hu
There is no such thing as...

> ...bad publicity.

Yes there is. I received an email privately with only the url in question in the body of the message. It was not posted to any public forum that I know of. Probably whoever sent it hoped that someone else such as yourself would post it in a public forum...... Too bad, it seems that something that was kept out of the discussion forums is now grist for the public mill. I know nothing about the facts of this affair except for what I read. I don't want to participate in dragging people through the mud, particularly since I don't know the truth. I hope others will also take the high road and leave this stuff alone.

Manuel