[Tango-L] new milonga in Buenos Aires

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Sep 11 23:52:25 EDT 2007

Marble dance floors are really tough on the feet, knees, hips and back. I'm
surprised a new place doesn't have a proper wooden dance floor. Are they
targetting serious dancers?

God, I love my cushioned, floating floor of solid European Oak. Hmmmmmmmm.

Keith, HK

On Tue Sep 11 22:18 , MACFroggy at aol.com sent: