[Tango-L] Switching roles

Melinda Kausek melindakausek at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 19:56:20 EDT 2007

Last time I checked it was "hombre" and "mujer" or "el rol masculino" and "el rol feminino."
However, the verb for "lead" is usually "marcar" (mark) or "llevar" (take). Literally translated that would be something like:  'the leader marks the step,' or 'the man takes the woman to the cross.' The verb for follow is "seguir" and it can literally be translated to "follow" in English.

Melinda

Tango Tango <tangotangotango at gmail.com> wrote: Hi everyone.

I forgot the Spanish words for 'leader' and 'follower'. What are they again?

Neil