[Tango-L] Daniel Borelli in Buenos Aires milongas

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Sat Sep 8 21:52:14 EDT 2007

Neil

> I dunno, Chris. It was loud as heck at NB last Thursday.

Agreed. I quit early.

> I think Mario sits too far away to get an idea of how loud it really is
> if you sit at the perimeter of the floor.

Mario has more than enough experience of DJing in general and of
Leonesa in particular to know the differential. I think he's playing
deliberately loud at NB. Perhaps he thinks that tourist crowd like it.
Perhaps he's right.

> I've never seen him get out of his booth and walk down to the floor to check

Nor have I, but that hasn't stopped him making a good level at La
Ideal, El Arranque and Sunderland.

Chris