[Tango-L] heels, et al >>

Robin Tara rtara at maine.rr.com
Wed Oct 24 20:17:07 EDT 2007

Deby,
You are almost always the voice of reason on
this list. When I started dancing tangfo I quickly realized that
although I could wear and dance in really high heels, the best height
for stability, comfort and confidence on the dance floor were between 3
and 3.5 inches or 7.5 and 8.5 centimeters. It also depends upon the
length of the foot which height is best. The best shoes take this into
consideration - When we design great shoes, we reralize that a person
with a ten inch foot can wear a higher heel than a person with a 7 inch
foot. It's not about the heel height, it's about the angle of the arch.
Okay, enough, Keep those boleos on the floor in a social setting unless
you are dancing with someone you completely trust to only lead boleos
when it is safe.

Best regards,
Robin Tara