[Tango-L] high heels

Carol Shepherd arborlaw at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 11:20:53 EDT 2007

I'm not an engineer but I have heard the opposite -- taller woman, more
weight concentrated on the heel point, so a smaller broader heel is
better.  And then there's the complications with a shorter lead and
taller follow but that's yet another discussion.

--
Carol Ruth Shepherd
Arborlaw PLC

your intellectual property expert outside counsel