[Tango-L] One more comment about shoes

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:51:25 EDT 2007

I've danced with women wearing dance sneakers or other low heel shoes. in almost all cases it felt very different from dancing with the women on high heel shoes. Personally, I don't like the feeling when they dance in sneakers because when they land on their heels they seem to sink and if they stay on their toes if feels like they are out of balance.

Dancing with sneakers might be a good thing to do for comfort of because of injuries, etc. But I don't like dancing with women wearing sneakers as well as when they wear high heels. Also, when I see women dancing in sneakers, it seems that they are dancing the leaders part and it looks like they prefer to dance as the man with other women. I generally don't ask them to dance because it looks like they don't want to dance the woman's role (maybe they do want to dance as women but it does not look that way).

Regards,

Manuel

visit our webpage
www.tango-rio.com