[Tango-L] high heels

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Wed Oct 24 04:11:42 EDT 2007

> !!! it is not only that you look sexier but it is also that you feel
> sexier too!!

Sure? TOO high heels do not look sexy but ordinary ... TOO high heels are more turning down a (real) male than attracting.

Pinpoint heels, too high, are more a 'turn down' for me than a 'get me on'.
Dancing good in lower / appropriate fitting heels will get you much more attraction of the right leaders ... inappropriate (height and/or styletto) will attract the attention of the 'wrong' male [all right: micht be 'the right' for some ... but do not complain if those are asking to lie down on your back very soon ....]

> Apart from that, saloon tango or tango danced at milongas here in BA
> was originally done on heels though maybe not 9 or 10 centimiters but 6
> or 7  yes!!!
Very good point!

> and all your movements look nicer and seixier after all that is
> what tango is about [...]
My words: tango in the *right* height of heels looks/is much sexier than in TOO high heels!

Regards,
Christian

\