[Tango-L] high heels verboten [a high heels rules proposal]

Carol Shepherd arborlaw at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 13:33:16 EDT 2007

High heels are a fact of life in tango.

Women get speared with high heels at least as much as men, if not more.
  They are usually being danced into someone else's feet and that's how
it happens.  Women frequently have open top shoes so it can actually
puncture the foot.  When that happens we are not only done for the
night, we can need to go to the doctor or the hospital.

Please feel sorry for us and fix your floorcraft as leads so you do not
do this to us.  You are driving the bus, not us.

We know you like the way they look.  You would not want us all wearing
dance sneakers at milongas, now would you.

--
Carol Ruth Shepherd
Arborlaw PLC