[Tango-L] Dancing with old guys

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Wed Oct 17 02:25:36 EDT 2007

>< -That may be true, but what young men lack in experience we make up
> < for in stamina.
>
> < Neil
>
> Well, that should be a big hit with those women who not only want an
> inferior dance, but one
> that feels like it is never ever going to finish?
>
> rde

lol. Very candid, Roger. This is the big mistake many young men make about
their ideas on how to please a woman. "All it takes is bragging about one's
stamina.", they seem to think.  Remember, Eve was created after Adam, as a
step up refined version.
If we wanted stamina only we would be doing a different dance.