[Tango-L] How to break couples who do not want to changepartners.

Victor Bennetts Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com
Thu Oct 11 21:01:15 EDT 2007

I went to a very similar teacher in BsAs. But on this occasion there were so many more women than men that the teacher just left the leaders in one half of the room with half of the followers and took the other half of the women down to the other half of the room for him to dance with one after another. Oh and did I mention they were all the youngest followers wearing the least clothes :-). Needless to say the leaders got very little attention for the rest of the class...

Victor Bennetts