[Tango-L] retaining men in urbana

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Oct 11 13:41:15 EDT 2007

Since I don't know either Ron or Joe, obviously I wasn't commenting about them
personally or their relationship. How could I since I know nothing about either
of them. All I was doing was answering a simple question posed by Chris, UK who
asked how Joe had been 'labelled'. I stand by my answer that Ron has labelled
Joe as a Ballroom instructor by implication. That's really all I said. And it's
a little naive of you to think it was simply a throwaway comment by Ron. Cetainly,
from his reply, Joe didn't think so, as he was the one who complained about being
labelled by Ron.

At least, that's the way I read it. And I saw no need for your rude ... "let me
shove your foot further in your mouth" comment.

Keith, HK

On Thu Oct 11 22:47 , Jeff Gaynor  sent: