[Tango-L] The Jungle and Women's Tricky Tricks

El Mundo del Tango mail at elmundodeltango.com
Thu Oct 4 22:49:41 EDT 2007

I disagree with Daniel Trenner.(I am going to hell!!)
There is nothing rude about asking someone to dance in a place where and at
a time when  people gather for that purposse, conversation going on or not.
Their prerogative is, of course, to accept or not an invitation to dance
from whomever, whenever.
But to think the person inviting is rude...??? That is rude!!

Gabriel