[Tango-L] The Jungle and Women's Tricky Tricks

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:12:36 EDT 2007

I agree with Tom. The single most important strategy: Be Happy - SMILE - and make eye contact.

However, another strategy that works is to position yourself strategically. Don't sit in a corner. Be near the normal flow of traffic to and from the bathrooms or water fountain or bar or entrance. Stand up once in awhile and move around. Smile, and make eye contact.
And I disagree with a previous poster that said that once a woman asks a man to dance, she has doomed herself to never be asked by him in the future. I disagree completely. I can tell you from my own personal experience that it sometimes works exactly the opposite. In the case that happened to me, I had no idea that she was such a pleasure to dance with. Sometimes you can't tell by watching when she's dancing with someone else.

       TangoMoments.com