[Tango-L] Lucia - Otra Vez

Lucia curvasreales at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 30 09:34:18 EST 2007

  Thank you Deby for descending below my level...

  If anyone one paid attention to what I am writing, I have never  dismissed anyone talking here about Tango proper. Only the sort of  people who say that intelectuals cannot dance,  and that whoever  has strong opinions cannot do it neither, all unsubstantiated by real  facts  - only  based on personal experience!

  And by the way Deby, if you were not aware until now, if someone has  the right to write rubbish on the Web, so has anyone else the right to  shred it. You didn't ask Charles if he's a King- you took his words  hook line and sinker.

  Talking about hubris, about discouraging non-English speakers to write  to the List, and the 'intellectuals" on the list to dance...Hah..

  Lucia

Deby Novitz <dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com> escribió:  Lucia, once again, I must ask you, who died and made you King?  Ooops,
sorry, Queen?  Is it your lack of language skills?  Your inability to
digest written English properly, or your sheer arrogance and
ignorance?  What right do you have to shred someone publicly?  If you
must shred them, then at least give us constructive not destructive
reasons why you think you are King, ooops, I mean the Queen.

I thought Charles' post was very well thought out and well presented.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have either hosted or met several of
these people in milongas here.  I have to agree with what Charles has
written.  If you have experience otherwise, then please, share this with
us, not your rude and immature flames.

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/flat3.asp?id=2287