[Tango-L] No Subject - about statistics

dwyliu@gmail.com dwyliu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:29:33 EST 2007

Doug,

I agree with Igor.  Now is when you also have the most to benefit.  We've
been in the game for a while, and the truth is that most of us probably
don't care what others think and aren't interested in arguing about minor
details of technique.

But, as a beginner coming into argentine tango, there probably a freshness
to your questions that is appealing, and our responses might actually mean
something - they may actually help!

Do not be discouraged.

Very Best,
David