[Tango-L] No Subject from Doug

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Thu Nov 29 16:59:03 EST 2007

> I can write to Tango-L.  You think?

If you do, I'm sure it would please a lot of people - although I can only
speak for myself. It's really interesting and informative to get a glimpse
or sense of actual people who are around and what things interest them.

You know, you'll see that there can be a great room and a great sound
system and all that - but if there are no people there, no one wants to
go. They will show up at a not-so-nice place and have a great time if
there are people there. People make the tango world go-round, as we all
discover for ourselves. Or, miss the most important thing!

ke