[Tango-L] Firpo Waltzes

Crrtango@aol.com Crrtango at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 15:43:40 EST 2007

I recently lost one of my favorite CDs I picked up in Bs. As., "Roberto Firpo
y su cuarteto, Tangos y Valsecitos" on the Reliquias series from EMI/DBN. One
side is tangos, the other is all waltzes. They are some of the most beautiful
tango waltzes ever recorded (I have never heard them played in milongas). I
would love to find another copy or mp3 version. Has anyone else heard them
and/or know where I might find another copy? I won't be heading to Zival's any
time soon but if anyone is in Bs. As. and could find a copy I would greatly
appreciate it and of course pay you.
Thanks,
Charles