[Tango-L] Musicality lesson

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Wed Nov 28 15:30:17 EST 2007

I have received several private answers to my post, and I'd like to answer
it publicly.

>>> Gorgeous woman, sexy moves...BUT tango has NOTHING to do with twitching
hips...right ?

No. If you notice, she does not move her hips much. But body moves a lot in
tango.
If you are up to that level.
Besides, watch her musicality: how she dances musical phrases and emphasizes
the notes.
That is how you should dance tango too !

>>> Why dont you just stick to Tango on this blog...and skip the
cute...crap??

It has more relation to Tango than many other messages around.
Tango is dancing. Why not to learn from someone who is way more expressive
and masterful?

This video is a great musicality lesson. Now it is up to you to trust me or
not.
Who can invent a better musicality lesson, tell me? Her movements are
simple. Anyone can do it.

So, guys, you haven't danced a tango with a woman like this?
Ts, Ts, Ts...

Great musicality lesson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLCKEvfLR6g

Imagined dancing tango with her? Yummmmm...

Igor Polk