[Tango-L] Truth and Truthiness

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:50:36 EST 2007

Hi Keith,

I sense a sadness and nostalgia in your post. Maybe you miss the good old days? ;-).... I think that writing the obit for the tango-L might be a little premature. I think that the Tango-L appears to be "comatose" because people just don't have much to say. I agree with you in that a bit more generosity, kindness and tolerance would be nice to see in some of the postings to the forum. However, I don't think the mild bickering or the few really insulting or annoying posts that show up from time to time are the cause of the slowing down of discussions. It's probably just a lull in the action or a cyclical low in audience participation. Perhaps your well timed opinon will revive the discussions......

Cheers,

Manuel

visit our webpage
www.tango-rio.com