[Tango-L] first trip to Bs As

manuela panaite manuelapanaite at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 15:32:43 EST 2007

Hello everyone!

  Could anyone help me getting in touch with some tango teachers, in Bs As?
  I would love having some classes with portenos like La Turca.
  What excited experiences did you have when traveling to Bs As?

  I also tried to have a contact info about Geraldine Rojas. It will be an great moment for me!!!

  Oh, I forgot to mention about my staying there: 29 of december 2007-22 January 2008 :)

  Thanks a lot to all!

  Manuela