[Tango-L] Tete

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Sun Nov 18 06:27:32 EST 2007

Tete is one of the Greatest living Masters of Tango.

I am sure he does not give a dime about your opinion about him. Neither do
we - those who like him, value his dancing, and consider him as a teacher.

I want to point out to young tango dancers - learn from his videos, and you
will not regret!
These are treasure. His dancing seems simple but it is more complex and deep
than many many videos of wanna-be-a-star-s. And by the way, mastering his
dancing will bring you to the kind of people
everyone-stands-in-line-to-dance-with.

Igor Polk.