[Tango-L] favorite tango videos on line

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sat Nov 17 12:41:22 EST 2007

All of the first four are great fun to watch.

>I could not say this is my favourite, but it is very interesting:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eZo-MVM-lc

you are right, it IS interesting. And to me it looks somehow like they are
dancing something that should be danced in close embrace wide open, and it
works too. And that jumping around part looks really crazy and makes
everyone laugh out loud.

> See these two:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oc1x6iNiMI
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RM-wXibRY

yeah, I love these. Pablo and Noelia danced at the huge expo last year in
Aichi, Japan, doing exhibitions all day in the Argentine pavillon. Pablo was
always very funny and entertaining, like her, and I admired them for
managing to dance on a very small round stage that was raised 1,2m or so
above the ground and no rail. They would cross it in 2 or 3 steps and turn,
dance around it and never fell off, too!

> And this:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbtvJibKEU

Somehow I don't like that the last two as much as the other ones, and no,
the last one, I have not seen it. It probably has so many views because it
is simply called "tango".