[Tango-L] favorite tango videos on line

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:40:44 EST 2007

astrid;

thank you for that link, i don't know if i have ever seen 2 dancers moving that flawlessly in such synch, that fast. i loved their "play moves", they were really fun to watch and it was obvious that they have alot of trust in each others skills. it was a bit fast for me, i am partial to the "drama" and "attitude" of slower music, i will search for them doing something slower, i imagine that the drama will be intense.

thank you again

The Tangonista
Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music